Before thinking of relocating to Canada on scholarship, paid study or to work, you are required to go through their migration process. If you are from African or Asia, then this information is important.
Those interested should note that it is important to have a timeline for each stage of an immigration process. If you rushed through the process, it certainly can be overwhelming and may lead to information overload.
You should know that migration should be taken one step at a time, so you don’t fall into the hands of fake agencies. Your best bet is to connect with someone who has traveled to Canada and ask him/her questions.
Canada Cheapest Universities For Undergraduate Studies:
1. Brandon University (Manitoba)
2. Université de Saint-Boniface (Manitoba)
3. Canadian Mennonite University (Manitoba)
4. Université Sainte-Anne (Nova Scotia)
5. Université de Moncton (New Brunswick)
6. Memorial University of Newfoundland (Newfoundland)
7. Concordia University of Edmonton (Alberta)
Canada Cheapest Universities For Graduate Studies:
1. Memorial University of Newfoundland (Newfoundland)
2. University of Northern British Columbia (British Columbia)
3. Simon Fraser University (British Columbia)
4. The University of Saskatchewan (includes federated and affiliated colleges) (Saskatchewan)
5. Brandon University (Manitoba)
6. University of Victoria (British Columbia)
7. Canadian Mennonite University (Manitoba).
Proof of Funds amount needed:
You should be fully aware that if you plan on traveling to Canada, the Canada embassy will request a proof of funds/amount in your account before they can process your student visa.
Depending on the number of people you’re carrying with you, if you’re going alone, fine. But if you are going with your family members/friends, then you should take note of the following details below.
No. of Family – Funds Needed.
You will be charged an additional $3,492 for any additional member. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to use the comment box and ask your questions. Our experts are available to provide you with accurate answers.