Connect with us

Tractor/Trailer & Truck Drivers Needed In Canada – Apply Now

Canada Job

Tractor/Trailer & Truck Drivers Needed In Canada – Apply Now

Tractor/Trailer & Truck Drivers Needed In Canada , would you like to work with a big company in Canada? This company is massively employing drivers. GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Tractor-trailer truck driver (NOC 7511) for our client based in Canada – 03 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.

GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.

Responsibilities for Tractor-trailer truck driver
• Safely delivering freight at various locations, including over long distances.
• Planning the most efficient routes and delivering freight on time.
• Performing truck and trailer inspections before departure to ensure good running order.
• Inventorizing loads and documenting the condition of the freight before departure.
• Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight, and obtaining the client’s signature on delivery.
• Securing the freight in place before departure and monitoring its safe distribution throughout the trip.
• Performing service checks on tire pressure, oil, and fluid levels, as well as minor repairs, when required.
• Logging the hours driven, rest stop durations, distances covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
• Reporting any delays due to road conditions, accidents, or breakdowns to management.
• Adhering to federal and state trucking rules and regulations, including mandatory rest periods, weight restrictions, and weight adjustments.

Employment Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• On-the-job-training is provided.
• Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college, may be required.
• A Class 3 or D licence is required to drive straight-body trucks.
• A Class 1 or A licence is required to drive long combination vehicles.
• Air brake endorsement (Z) is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes.
• Transportation of dangerous goods (TDG) certification is required for drivers who transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
• Additional licensing endorsement or certification may be required to drive articulated trucks

Continue Reading
You may also like...

More in Canada Job

To Top